Mittwoch, 14. Dezember 2011

Weitere Kleinigkeiten / More little things

Kleine Motive gehen einem schnell von der Hand; diese hier habe ich kürzlich gestickt:
Little motifs are easy and quick to stitch; these here I stitched recently:

Ribbon Reindeer - Freebie von/by Sharon von/ of It's Daffycat

Merry Christmas - eines der/one of the Freebies von/by Threadwork Primitives

Christmas Heart, La-D-Da

Gut, dass man den Nach-Hause-Weg von der Arbeit auch zum Sticken nutzen kann... ;o)
It is good that one can use the way back home from work for stitching... ;o)

Auch habe ich gestern diesen "Oiseau" von Danybrod angefangen - ich möchte ihn dieses Jahr auf die Spitze unseres Weihnachtsbaumes setzen. Ich weiß aber noch nicht so ganz, wie ich es nähen muss, um ihn gut draufzusetzen...
I started yesterday this "oiseau" by Danybrod - I am going to use it as the tree topper of our Christmas tree this year. But I do not know yet, how to sew him so that I can use it as such...


Alles Liebe und Happy Stitching

Cathi

7 Kommentare:

Nancy hat gesagt…

All so pretty! I love Sharon's reindeer too - maybe I will get them stitched for next Christmas. I have also had Dany's bird printed out - next year for that one too!

Christine hat gesagt…

You have been busy on the way home from work! Lovely pieces!
I've a freebie for you on my blog today!
Christine

Palkó hat gesagt…

Du hast wieder sehr schöne Dinge gemacht! :)
LG: Palkó

Catherine hat gesagt…

You've certainly been busy!! All cute projects!

mukika hat gesagt…

SEHR schöne Kleinigkeiten hast Du da gewerkelt

sana hat gesagt…

Cute!!!! I love designs of the small bird. Have a wonderful holiday!

Carol hat gesagt…

Each one is so cute, Cathi!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails