Montag, 26. Juli 2010

Etwas anderes / Something different

So, ich glaube, es ist jetzt vorerst genug mit Halloween und Hexen... ;o)
Well, I think, it is enough with Halloween and witches for the present... ;o)

In der letzten Woche habe ich einige Stick-Aufträge erhalten; außerdem hatte ich selbst noch ein Projekt zu erledigen: vor einigen Wochen war ich unschlüssig, was ich sticken könnte, und damals hatte ich u.a. an "The Power Shower Hour" gedacht...
During the last week, I received some orders for stitching; furthermore, I myself had a project to stitch: some weeks ago, I was undecisive what to stitch, and that time I thought, among other things, to stitch "The Power Shower Hour"...

Hier ist es nun, ich habe es am Wochenende fertiggestellt, hatte sogar noch einen passenden Rahmen:
Here it is, I finished it last weekend; and I even found a fitting frame:

Nun habe ich noch einige kleine Dinge für Kinder zu sticken... Die besagten Aufträge... Lasst Euch überraschen...! ;o)
Now I still have to stitch some small pieces for children... The aforesaid orders... Let's wait and see...! ;o)

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts with Thumbnails