Montag, 24. Mai 2010

Zwischendurch - Ginny / In the meantime - Ginny

Da ja bald Kindertag ist (1. Juni), musste ich ein "Kindertags"-Projekt in Angriff nehmen - meine Tochter ist ein großer Harry Potter-Fan und ich habe kürzlich auf dieser Seite einige süße Vorlagen für einige HP-Charaktere gefunden:
Because soon we have children's day (1 June), I started with a children's day project - my daughter is a great fan of Harry Potter and recently I found here some really cute patterns of some Harry Potter characters:



Da ich weiß, dass ihr Ginny Weasley am besten von allen Charakteren gefällt, habe ich für sie also Ginny gestickt:
I know she likes Ginny Weasley best; so I chose to stitch her:



Ich habe Samstag angefangen; eben bin ich fertig geworden... Nun muss ich nur noch die Nähmaschine herausholen, um daraus ein kleines Kissen zu nähen... :o)
I started Saturday; and I finished it just this moment... Now the only thing I have to do is to get my sewing machine out of the wardrobe and make it into a little cushion... :o)



Noch ein Nachtrag zu "Live Simply" und "Live Humbly": Beide Bilder hängen bei mir nun im Flur - links und rechts neben dem Spiegel... ;o)
And an additional postscript regarding "Live Simply" and "Live Humbly": Both pictures are now hanging in the corridor - to the left and to the right of the mirror... ;o)

1 Kommentar:

Lisbei hat gesagt…

Hello my dear Cathy !
I'm really happy you enjoy my little HP charts, and I hope your daughter will like it. I'm sorry not to write in German (it was my first language at school, and my sister, married with a German, lives in Berlin with her husband and her 2 (soon 3) children), but I don't master it any more ...
Thank you for the picture, I will post it on my blog soon !
Have a nice day, und bis bald !

Related Posts with Thumbnails