Sonntag, 9. Mai 2010

Gesticktes von meiner Mom / Embroidery of my Mom

Ich war heute bei meiner Mutter zu Besuch - auch sie stickt, und bei dieser Gelegenheit habe ich einige ihrer gestickten Werke fotografiert:
Today, I visited my Mom - she, too, stitches, and on this occasion I took a few photos of some of her works:

Das ist aus dem französischen Buch "Country" - so was muss ich auch mal sticken - ich LIEBE diese Art von Häusern... :o)
This is from the French book "Country" - one day I will stitch something of the kind - I LOVE this kind of houses... :o)

Ein kleines Deckchen...
A small table cloth...

Ein weiteres Deckchen, mit kleinem Stammbaum unserer Familie...
Another small table cloth, with a little family heirloom...


:o)

Kleine Decke mit Obst...
Small cloth with fruits...

1 Kommentar:

K-G Knitter hat gesagt…

The little hedgehogs your mother stitched are adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails