Montag, 21. September 2009

TPS Boo To You - 3 + Halloween-Dose / * + Halloween Box

Am letzten Wochenende war ich wieder mal fleißig: ich habe meinen 3. Halloween-TPS fertiggestellt:
Last weekend, I have been very busy: I finished my 3rd Halloween TPS:

Aber auch das hier ist fertig geworden:
But I also managed it to complete this here:

Ich habe eine Dose schwarz angemalt, wobei ich beim Deckel die herausnehmbare Pappe weiß gelassen habe. Der Rest, wie gesagt, wurde schwarz angemalt. Danach habe ich Monde und Sterne auf dem Deckel angebracht und in der Schachtel innen auf dem Boden den Kürbis aufgemalt... :o) Das Stickbild ist aus der Vorlage "My Pretties" von Plum Street Samplers...
I painted a box black, only the part from the lid that can be separated from it remained white. All the other parts of the box I painted black. Then I painted moons and stars to the lid and the pumpkin on the bottom of the inner part of the box... :o) The stitched picture is from the pattern "My Pretties" and by Plum Street Samplers...

Und da ich gerade so schön in Schwung war, habe ich noch ein kleines Holztablett so angemalt:
And because I was already doing some painting and in good mood to paint more, I painted a little wooden tray that way:

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts with Thumbnails